SAM4s SPS - 2000
The SAM4s SPS-2000 is the perfect solution for Bar and Grill Restaurants, Quick Service Restaurants, Table Service Restaurants and general retail operations. It has tremendous capability and flexibility making it one of the best electronic cash registers on the market.
Touch Screen simplicity, UPC scanning and back office inventory software, promotes savings as it is the fastest way to input and track transactions available. This system is also designed for long life and reliability. It has no hard disk drive so no hard drive failure making the SPS-2000 fast and unit you can count on.
Soft Check capable mean that the SAM4s SPS-2000 maintains each item of each guest check in memory. This allows you to eliminate custom printed guest checks. Because you can view an entire check on the display,
you needn’t print the check until the table is finished. The result is a clear and concise guest check. Of course,
you can print or reprint a check at any time prior to settlement; and you can customize it with your own
programmable message and graphic logo.
Some Features Include
- Assign seat numbers to items to facilitate order delivery and separate payments.
- Hold and release items so that kitchen staff prepares items for serving at the appropriate times.
- Store and recall orders by customer name.
- Print barcodes on guest checks and access the check by scanning the barcode.
- Special Instructions? Send custom or preset text messages with the kitchen requisition.
- Split checks by designating items for assignment to another guest check.
- Add the next round of drinks in one touch with the Repeat function.
- Sign employees on and off with magnetic employee cards.
- Easy Tip Reporting as it accumulates sales information and calculates tip allocation totals for each server.
- Tip rate are programmable and can be automatically deducted from cash-in-drawer totals.
- Rear Display allows for the consumer to monitor prices and the sale total.
- A magnetic cards reader comes with this system making integration simple and effective.
- Stored programs are easy to load and save with SD memory card port or USB port.
- Clocking in and out by employees can be integrated with the magnetic card reader.
- Every unit has the capability to utilize a bar code scanner making price look up easy and consistent.
- Polling software can be added to assist with inventory, sales, margin /profit, and multiple store reports.
- Can be used in locations with drive throughs, phone-in orders, promos, coupons and delivery.
This low-cost, commercial grade electronic cash register is perfect for the small entrepreneur. It has all of the features necessary to conduct business at a very reasonable cost. It comes standard with 5, 10 or 15 NLU keys, over 10,000 fifteen digit preset or open price PLUs, automatic tax computation for up to 4 rates or tables and 10 media keys: cash, check and up to 8 charge keys.
The keyboard features a traditional raised-key keyboard expandable from 5 to 15 NLU Keys and NLU's access PLU memory and functions as traditional departments. Functions can be added, removed or reallocated for maximum operator efficiency.
The affordable SAM4s ER-5215M provides the gateway to system features using two standard RS-232C communication ports: • Direct or Modem PC Communications with Optional Polling Software • Kitchen Printer • Slip Printer • Scanner • Pole Display • Coin Dispenser • Scale • Video Surveillance • DataTran™ Integrated Credit.
Some Features Include
- Adjustable Two-Line Alpha-Numeric Liquid Crystal Display
- Two Standard RS-232C Ports
- Compatible with Datacap’s DataTran™ Credit Card Terminal
- Reliable High-Speed Thermal Receipt and Journal Printers
- Drop-and-Print Paper Loading
- Wide 2¼" (58mm) Thermal Paper
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership vs. Impact Printer
- Prints User Deﬁ ned Graphic Logos, Coupons or Advertising Messages
- Receipt Printer Generates Receipt, Soft Check, Credit Card Draft and/or Requisition
- Optional UPC Scannin
A commercial grade ECR featuring a full size heavy-duty steel cash drawer, POS-grade thermal printer, and key lock security for voids, returns and reports. It comes with a 90 position spill-resistant keyboard, two RS-232C communications ports for POS peripherals – PC, credit, kitchen printer, coin dispenser, scale, pole display or video surveillance, fast 13.3 lines per second print speed and dop-in paper loading.
It will also allow for your logo to be printed on each receipt and Graphic Logo Printing and come with a 2-line, backlit, liquid-crystal, alpha-numeric display.
This unit can be integrated with a PC directly and with the utility you will be able to create, save and load your ECR programs. The utility can also poll reports and your electronic journal for quick and easy transaction reviews. it is capable to handle 500 PLUs; 60 PLU Category Keys (NLUs) and four tax rates or tables.
Some Features Include
- Full size heavy duty metal cash drawer with compulsory drawer switch.
- Large 5 bill / 5 coin compartment insert tray.
- Two-line alpha-numeric LCD front display.
- Ten-digit position pop-up rear display.
- 24-hour real-time clock with automatic day and date change.
- 3,000 lines electronic journal are available.
- 500 price look-ups (PLUs) are available for open or preset item registration.
- 20 Group totals to accumulate totals of individual PLUs that are assigned to each group. Each PLU can be assigned to up to three different groups.
- 10 clerks or cashiers with separate report totals.
- A partial programmable keyboard allows customized placement of functions, as they are needed.
- Food stamp sorting and tendering for stores that accept food stamp payments.
- Tax shift and tax exemption functions.
- Check, Cash, and up to eight Charge keys.
- Management X and Z reports include financial, PLU, clerk, group and sales by hour.
SAM4s ER-900 Series
SAM4s ER-925, ER-945 for the retail merchant. The traditional raised-key keyboard provides 21 keyboard PLU keys and can be expanded by your SAM4s dealer to 63 PLU keys. Keyboard PLUs act like traditional departments for open-priced entries or can be set as preset price keys. Large key size ensures easy-to-read key labels. Merchants who wish to scan can build their PLU file on the fly using the not-found PLU registration feature.
SAM4s ER-920, ER-940 for food service.Preset PLUs facilitate fast and accurate registrations. With 150 key locations, the flat, spill-resistant keyboard can easily accommodate large menus with preset keys for each item. Where menus change daily with breakfast, lunch or dinner times the paper key-sheet under the overlay is easily exchanged. A simplified check tracking feature is available for bars and cafe
Some Features Include
- Choose a flat keyboard model for food service or a raised keyboard model for retail environments.
- Two-line alpha-numeric display shows each item as it is entered.
- Connects to popular POS peripherals.
- Food Service: Quick Service, Sandwich, Ice Cream, Deli, Cafeteria and Concessions
- Simple Table Service: Diners, Ethnic/Specialty Restaurants, Bar & Grill
- Independent Retail Merchants, Especially Simple Retail Scanning
SAM4s ER-5200 / ER-5240M
This unit is a low-cost, commercial grade electronic cash register solution. It is flexible and rugged with over 10,000 Fifteen Digit Preset or Open Price PLUs Are Available (Memory Allocation System). It can also make your life easier by allowing up to 4 tax computation tables or rates.
It comes in either standard raised keys or a specially designed flat keyboard for food service with one-touch pricing for up to 117 items. The ER-5240M features a traditional raised-key keyboard expandable from 15 to 40 NLU Keys.
You can really save time with the simpliﬁed procedures that ensure accuracy at check-out time. Standard features include: Cancel Sale Function, Key Controlled Transaction Void, Complete Receipt on Request, Check Cashing, Post Tendering, Multiplication, Decimal Multiplication and Split Price Calculations, Add Check, 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys and a Built-in Clock with Automatic Date Advance.
Some Feature Include
- Adjustable Two-Line Alpha Numeric Liquid Crystal Display.
- Two Standard RS-232C Ports.
- Capatible with Datacap's DataTran Credit Card Terminal.
- Reliable High-Speed Thermal Printer for Receipts and Journal.
- Drop-and-Print Loading.
- Prints Logos or Coupons.
- Optional UPC Scanning.